Wednesday, December 23, 2009

'Tis The Season To Be Jolly - 12/23/09

Bonjour! Hola! Aloha! Hello!

Electronics. You can't turn around with out seeing one. Especially if you're reading this blog, 'cause that means you're using an electronic to view this. But not only do you surround yourself with them, you ask for MORE for Christmas! Things like iPods, cell phones, video games, and TV's have replaced books, movies, cds, and dolls. When is America ever going to see the way its distorted tradition?! Like destroying the meaning of Christmas wasn't enough, you now have to ruin the way we celebrate it! Greedy, greedy, greedy.

My personal Christmas list:

-Boots
-Books
-CDs
-Makeup Palette. (The things one can do on rainy days with makeup)

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow will be about sharing family Christmas traditions!
-----------------------------------------------------------


Life Update Time! -

OH. MY. GOSH. Necklace and earrings! OOOH MY WORD. Since I didnt ask for anything for Christmas, Corey decided to pick out whatever for my present. And I got a necklace and earrings (: Happy happy happy! Other than that my coughs still present and haunting my every move. Its now like a permanent itch in my throat, but Im still coughing frequently :/

Book Time!

So I finished Inexcusable by Chris Lynch...and I was just kinda...ehh about it. The main character Keir, raped his childhood friend. He was stuck in the fantasy and his thoughts and flashbacks were never consistent to the way the present was. He raped Gigi and almost did it again. And then at the end he just...realizes something when Gigi stops fighting and just stares. And she walks out and then he just waits for whoever comes. Gigi has implied that her boyfriend and father would deal with him. Leaves you kinda...unexcited about reading. Bleh :/ On to the next!

In my world of make believe:

Originality. A single word. But it easily describes the quality many of us lack. Many of us follow the crowd and never branch out. We latch on to what we know is always going to be there, and we live in the middle lane. Easy to make a change in any direction if something abrupt changes it. But in my world, everyone is an original. The one and only. The clothes are all made by yourself. Just like snowflakes, no two are alike. And everyone has flaws. And everyone has goals. And everyone still shares common things. But they tweak each thing until it fits them just right. Perfect in their own eyes.

------------------------------------
Tomorrow I'll talk about perfection!
------------------------------------


Today's gonna be a song! Rain by Creed! Here's a look into it -

Can you help me out?
Can you let me in?
It's safe to say that
I'm stuck again
Trapped between this life
And the light
I just can't figure out
How to make it right.



AND THAT'S IT FOR TODAY!

-Yours Truly
Ry (:

P.S. - Happy Holidays!
P.P.S. - For all of you who liked the lyrics, here the video for Rain!

Rain Music Video!

0 comments: