Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Introducing My Blog - 12/21/09

This blog will come with daily updates, each sectioned into three parts.

-Things of the Real World.
-My life and the world of make believe
-Misc. (Quotes, songs, poetry, art).

Sample of how things will go:

1st section -

Talking about the Holidays

2nd Section -

- Updates on my mom and family.
- Best moment of my day
- Update on the book I'm reading
- Friendships in my world of Make Believe.


3rd Section -

"The world is full of magic. You just have to believe in it. So make your wish. Do you have it? Good. Now believe in it. With all your heart"

It'll make MUCH more sense when I do my first real blog! But its almost 1 a.m. and I'm too tired to write an entire daily blog that makes sense. And its only 1 a.m. and my day hasn't been too eventful so far o_O

Thats all for now, first real blog tomorrow!

-Yours Truly
Ry (:

P.S. - Shout out to Ash who showed me this blog stuff (:

2 comments:

Aishwarya Nagar said...

A shout out to me, oh yay :D Bloggerqueenie....I shall have that title now.

Is Make Believe us Hogwartians? Man, you better post loads, because I'm subscribing. Firewall has now made me depepndent on your blog XD

Ash!

Christopher said...

Sounds like fun.